Use these questions to evaluate your day:
- What were the seeds that started to erode your adaptibility today?
- Were there circumstances where you struggled with adapting? What was your response? Did you become irritable, angry, quiet or difficult to be around?
- Did situations arise where you had no control today? Did you adapt or react negatively?
- Was there a situation in which something new was introduced to you? Did you seek to learn more about it or reject it because it was unfamiliar and required effort on your part?
- Were you able to use prayer or meditation to help you through a new and possibly unsettling situation?
- Did something unexpected happen today? What was your reaction?
- What types of situations put you on edge? Out of stock menu item, late bus, bad internet connection….discuss.