Use these questions to evaluate your day:
- What were the seeds that started to erode your compassion today? Judgmentalism? Apathy?
- Did you encounter anyone today who needed compassion? What was your response?
- Do you frequently judge people before you know their situation?
- If you were on the verge of being apathetic to someone’s situation, what did you employ that
brought you into their reality and helped you to have compassion?
- Were you able to use prayer or meditation to increase your compassion for someone or a situation
- Do you often let the news harden you so that you lack compassion? What measures could you take
to prevent this from happening so you can be actively practicing compassion?
- Are you compassionate to a fault, or are slow to compassion?