Use these questions to evaluate your day:
- Are you able to focus on your Creator daily in such a way that prayer is effortless? If not, why?
- Are you easily distracted? Or do you ignore others when you are doing something that seems important
to you? Where is your balance of concentration?
- Do you focus your mind energy to complete a task, or are you easily distracted and take long periods of
time to complete something?
- Do you strive to finish things and finish them well for the sake of Heaven?
- Are you able to create long-term goals and stick to them, or do you give up easily when there are obstacles?
- Do you make time for meditation? If not, is it because you have difficulty concentrating?
- Are you able to concentrate on what is around you and see more deeply into matters? Are you involved
in superficial tasks and reading so that you never reach deeper levels of understanding?