Use these questions to evaluate your day:
- What were the seeds that started to affect your enthusiasm today?
- Think of matters in which you were successful today, versus ones in which you weren't. Were they a function of your level of enthusiasm?
- Do you experience recurring snags in your walk forward or your daily activities? What is affecting your enthusiasm?
- If you were on the verge of getting stuck in a rut or wasting time, what did you employ that helped you become enthusiastic again?
- Did you use prayer or meditation to help you with your enthusiasm today?
- Did you procrastinate in doing something today?
- Do you avoid doing certain things because they are not your favorite tasks?