Use these questions to evaluate your day:
- What tests did you encounter today?
- Were there any surprises today that caught you off guard? Were they based on some pre-set expectations you had? How did you handle them?
- Think of several good things that happened today. What was your reaction to them compared to the difficult things?
- If you were unsettled today by something, what did you do to get yourself balanced? What worked and what didn't?
- Were you able to use prayer or meditation to calm your soul?