Use these questions to evaluate your day:
- What were the "seeds" that started to affect your ability to be frugal today?
- Think of how you used the resources around you (money, natural, etc..). Did you squander them, or were you excessive in their use?
- Is there an area where you struggle with frugality (clothing, technology, trinkets, food, alcohol, etc..)? Do you have a plan to curb your habits?
- If you were on the verge of losing your frugality but instead won, what did you employ that worked?
- Were you able to use prayer or meditation to help you through the circumstances?