Use these questions to evaluate your day:
- What were the seeds that started to erode your generosity today?
- Think of how you used the resources around you today (money, natural, etc..). Did you see a need and respond generously? Why or why not?
- Were you generous in your speech today? Did you take a moment to say something positive to someone to lift him/her up?
- Is there a plan today or one day this week to distribute charity?
- Did you look at someone today and judge their neediness or did you help them? Is this a different response than you usually give?
- Does giving make you feel superior or haughty?
- Is it difficult for you to give of your possessions to help others?