Use these questions to evaluate your day:
- What were the seeds that started to erode your gratitude today?
- Did you take time to express gratitude to those around you for who they are and what they do?
- Did you take time to notice the bounty in your life and express your gratitude through words or actions?
- Were you able to take an unpleasant situation and see the lesson in it?
- Did someone do something for you and it was difficult to be grateful? Why?
- After you ate your meals today did you take time to thank Hashem for the food?
- Did you thank anyone above and beyond what was necessary?