Use these questions to evaluate your day:
- What were the seeds that hindered your ability to manifest loving-kindness today?
- Did a good deed you perfomed today lift up someone while lowering someone else, or was this good deed mutually beneficial for all involved?
- Were your deeds done merely for the sake of Heaven, or for some personal gain?
- Did you receive honor for doing a deed today? If so, would you have done the deed had it been in private and no honor was attached?
- Were you able to use prayer or meditation to help you in making the more noble choices you were confronted with today?
- Do you spend some time during the day thinking about how to help others?
- Does helping others or doing acts of kindness come naturally? If not, what could you do to make it a more natural practice?