Use these questions to evaluate your day:
- What were the "seeds" that started to affect your order today?
- Did you start your day with a plan? Did that plan come to fruition, did it fall apart, or were there glitches in it? How did you handle this?
- If you or your possessions became disorderly today, what was the cause of this?
- If something unfortunate happened today because of lack of order in your life, how did you overcome it or remedy the situation?
- Were you able to use prayer or meditation to help create clarity so as to add more order to your day?
- Did you employ any new order/routine into your day as something that will be permanent fixture?
- How do you need to reorder your life tomorrow, this week or this year?