Use these questions to evaluate your day:
- What were the "seeds" that started to erode your ability to maintain a heathy separation from those things that you should have distance from today?
- What was your reaction in your moments of challenge?
- If you were unable to maintain a separation from the things or people that cause you to stumble, is this a recurring struggle? What will you do differently tomorrow to prevent it? What fence will you erect to help you?
- If you were on the verge of losing the battle with separation but won instead, what did you employ that worked?
- Were you able to use prayer or meditation to help you through the circumstances?