Use these questions to evaluate your day:
- What were the "seeds" that started to affect your ability to hold your silence on a matter today?
- Think of several good things that happened today. What was your reaction to them in contrast to your moments of challenge? Did you speak out righteously, or use your speech in a negative and non-productive fashion?
- Is there a common situation where you find that you are consistently unable to keep silent?
- Was there a moment where you should have spoken and didn't? Why?
- If you were on the verge of speaking out in a negative way but didn't, what did you employ that worked?
- Were you able to use prayer or meditation to help you through the circumstances?