Use these questions to evaluate your day:
- Is there an area in your life (home, routine, possessions) where you struggle with simplicity?
- Do you have more than you need (food, home, possessions)? Why and how can you curb this?
- Is there a way that you simplified your life today? Are you happier with the simplicity? Did it bring a
sense of freedom?
- Do you overcomplicate your life with excess? What is this excess? Sometimes the simplest solutions are like lighting a candle to remove darkness and chaos…what simple candle could you light to
overcome your ‘darkness’?
- Do you find it difficult to be because of all the stumbling blocks you set in your path? Do you have simple goals?
- Do you have time-out moments where you can read a book or take a simple walk without technology?
- Examine your home. What in your home helps you to exist and what bogs you down?