Use these questions to evaluate your day:
- Are you able to open your heart and trust others easily, or are you cynical?
- Do past experiences make it impossible for you to trust others who may otherwise be very trustworthy?
- Do you trust people too easily? Do you look at a person’s reputation and assess your ability to trust them with reliability?
- Are there areas in your life where you can improve so that you may become more trustworthy and relied upon by others?
- Do you have a shem tov (a good name)? Does this allow others to trust you? If not, what could you do to improve this?
- What characteristics make you trustworthy? Seek to improve on one of those traits.
- Do you have anyone who can vouch for your trustworthiness? Does your reputation proceed you and people give you responsibilities frequently? If not, why not?