Use these questions to evaluate your day:
- What were the "seeds" that started to erode your patience today?
- Think of several good things that happened today. What was your reaction to them in contrast to your moments of challenge?
- If you lost your patience today, is this something that you have lost your patience over previously?
- If you were on the verge of losing your patience but didn't, what did you employ that worked?
- Were you able to use prayer or meditation to suffer through the circumstances?
- If you lost your patience today, describe how it happened.
- What causes you to lose patience most often?